While contemplating orthodontic treatment, it’s natural that a few questions may naturally arise. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have. Our staff is here to help. We’ve compiled a list here, of frequently asked questions:
- Is there an estimated length of time that I will likely require braces?
- How much should I expect to pay for my treatment? What are the payment options?
- Does getting braces hurt? Is there anything I can do to prevent or minimize pain?
- Is it likely that I will be wearing extra appliances in addition to braces to correct my overbite or other problems?
- Are there specific foods I will need to avoid when I get braces?
- Will braces prevent me from playing my favorite sport or musical instrument?
- How can I keep my teeth clean with braces?
- How often will I be expected to come in for checkups and other appointments?
Once your consultation is over, you don’t have to feel like your options are exhausted. If questions arise after the consultation, don’t be afraid to ask. Our staff will be here to help throughout the entire process.
While considering orthodontic treatment, why not take advantage of a great savings opportunity…just click on our offer below to receive your FREE exam and savings certificate.